Thank you for submitting your email address. Autism Care Today will send a reminder to the email address on file.
Grants will be allocated based on annual fundraising activities. The Board of Directors will determine the number and amounts of each grant at the beginning of each term. Requests for endowments or multi-year grants will not be accepted. Each application is kept in our system for two consecutive grant cycles after which the applicant must re-apply.
Once we determine how much we can give each quarter, we review the following items when considering approval of a grant request:
- Completion of grant application – The application must be completed in its entirety to be reviewed. Partially completed applications will be kept on file for one year and additional information may be submitted to make the application complete within that timeframe.
- Amount of grant request – Typical grants awarded range between $100 – $5,000.
- Household income – While we have not set an income level cap, incomes below $100,000 per year are reviewed first.
- Type of treatment requested – Our mission is to fund effective treatments, assessments and needed life supports.
- Number of family members with ASD diagnosis – Applications from families with multiple children with ASDs are reviewed first.
In preparation for completing your grant application
Grant applications are considered complete when the following required documents are submitted with your application:
- Proof of autism diagnosis and recommended treatment from your doctor or school Individualized Educational Program (IEP)
- Proof of cost for medical treatment, programs or materials
- Proof of family income with a copy of your tax return or proof of any other income (such as SSI, SDI, child support, etc.)
Please click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions regarding the grant application and process.
[vc_btn title=”Additional Support for Families” color=”primary” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.act-today.org%2Fresources%2Fsupport-for-families%2F|||”]